I have been whipping up these energy balls for my classes, my friends, and my family for years. You can see the original recipe here.
The great thing about this treat is that they are so incredibly versatile! You can truly add whatever you have on hand that sounds good, or keep it basic and simple. Today I am sharing my favorite combination for these tasty little bites!
- No-Bake Energy Ballz
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup honey, agave nectar, or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup sunflower seed
- ¼ chia seeds
- (Another great additive would be a scoop of your protein powder!)
- Mix everything together. Let it chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator before forming into the bite-size you are after! You can store in an airtight container in the fridge for at least a week. Enjoy pre or post workout!
Carbs: 11 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Sugar: 7 grams