Recipe type: Dinner
Serves: 4 patties
Measurements aren't that important in this recipe! Mix together, form patties, cook, and enjoy!
- 1 pound lean ground chicken or turkey
- Spices of choice (I like using a Mrs. Dash mix for ease!)
- Spinach (Frozen or fresh will work. Just be sure to get rid of the extra water in the frozen.)
- Dried cranberries
- Feta or goat cheese crumbles
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Don't be afraid to use your hands! Form the burger patties and throw on the grill!
- Pair with some homemade sweet potato fries and you are good to go!
My sis has added prosciutto to these as another yummy alternative. Have fun making this your own! Happy Father’s Day and enjoy!