Looking for a delicious and nutritious way to start the day? Or the afternoon…or pretty much anytime? You must try these Sunbutter Protein Muffins!
Jen's Sunbutter Protein Muffins!
Author: Jen for Habitude Fitness
Recipe type: anytime!
Serves: 12 muffins
These muffins are so easy and healthy! They are great to keep on hand when running out the door in the morning, or for a pre or post workout snack!
- 1¾ cup oats
- ½ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ½ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup Sunbutter
- 3 tablespoon natural honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup protein powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Throw everything in bowl, and mix well.
- Fill silicone cupcake papers with the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Once cooled remove papers and freeze...microwave 1 muffin for 45 seconds.