This 5 minute meal was sent to me by one of my beloved fitness class participants. This takes NO time at all, and is healthy and delicious!
- ⅔ cup quinoa.
- ½ onion
- 1 can of black beans
- Prepare ⅔ cup quinoa.
- Cut up half an onion and cook in a tablespoon of butter or olive oil to soften the onion.
- Open a can of black beans and rinse with water.
- Add beans to pan with onion.
- Cut up however much cilantro you like and add to the beans and onion.
- When the beans, onion, and cilantro are warmed, mix with quinoa and serve.
I am sure you can create some interesting combinations and add your own personal flavor with this great recipe!
Thanks to Greg and enjoy!